Sunday, September 2, 2007

First week of September

Fall colors are appearing fast on the tundra. My oldest son is off with his uncle to hunt moose on the Yukon. Its at least a three to four day trip. I have been busy picking blackberries and feel my body is sore from the activity. Anyway my family and I engoy the results once we've eaten!!
We're going into our third week of school and sort of getting into a shedule of daily activities. Our first school board meeting is sheduled for the week of Sept 11th. We've already had a school assembly, parent assembly where suprisingly the bleachers got full of parents. Our school is a bustle of activities and even visitors from two prism companies. I feel that our school is overcrowded though and really needs an addition or even a new building for the highschool. One of the teachers was asking for parent help because they are expecting to graduate at least a dozen highschool this year. Three new teachers were added to our school, one is a science teacher, a social studies teacher and a special ed teacher from Florida, shes complaning it is too cold here already and states Florida is a good retirement place because its nice and warm. I feel sorry for the new science teacher because his room is so small and people are always passing his class on their way to other classes. I hope we get something done soon.
On to my panraven project again. Appearently I forgot to hit "share" when I finished the project so I went back to the program and hit "share" and put down everybody's email addresses. Live and learn!! That's what I like about panraven, you can go back to it anytime and edit it. Not like this blogspot where once you hit enter, its done. So I hope my panraven worked "this time" and this is my blog for this week. I enjoying reading everyone elses blogspots, its like getting letters in the mail.

No comments: