Sunday, September 30, 2007

First blog of October 2007

I thought I'd post a short blog because I've been posting on fridays and wanted to get one done early this week in case I forget. The Autumn barge is here and this is what the administrator wrote. It must have been a typing error but it sure sounds funny. He wrote" Now we await the Autumn Barge to bring janitorial and fool service supplies, paper rolls and more. Hummm! I know he must have meant food service.
Our school had a fun friday where many teachers K-12 had fun activities for their students at the final friday of the month. The highschool side even had a High school art show because they have a new aide helping out with art classes this semester. Here is a picture of my classrooms fun friday.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/11197724@N03/1464332715/

3 comments:

skipvia said...

I don't know--there are sure enough fools around that need service...

That made my day. Thanks!

skipvia said...

I just took a look at your photo link. It's another reminder about how much I love kids. What a great photo.

darleneulak said...

so funny! I couldn't get into your pic.